My scoliosis

It been 7 years since I living with scoliosis. And its become worse now.

I have try many way to cure my back better. I heard people said swimming can help scoliosis, so I ask my mum take me to swimming classes, and my mum said her friend's daughter swim very well, and her daughter was just younger than I two years old, so maybe she can teach me. So then every Sunday afternoon my mum take me to her friend's house, and they were sit beside the pool and watching her daughter teaching me swimming.

It was pretty good at the beginning, but because of I'm so scared of water, I think that's because of the nightmare I have every night, in the nightmare, I can't escape in the water, I mean, I always get drowning in the water, and I can't escape because every time I try to escape I always feel something pull me down deeper in the water, and always get shock and sweat all over my head when I awake. So that's why I so scared of water.

But I still keep trying because I want my backbone can be more strengthen, but finally fearful beat down fearless. I told my mum I don't want to swim anymore and so my mum didn't take me to her friend house anymore.

After few month my sister suggest I there's one place help people straighten their backbone and quite professional, so my mum bring me to the place take a look, we walk in the center and ask about the scoliosis treatment at the reception, when my mum was asking the receptionist, I was stand beside my mum, and the patients were, wait not, is the patient's parents keep staring at me and whisper, I can't stand with the way they look at me. So after I registered and I'm also one of the patient there, I went to the center every week. Every time I waiting for my doctor to calling me, I stand against the wall so those people can't saw my back.  But I really hate when it's time to go to the center, because those people make me feel like I'm a Alien or something weird.

I stopped going to the center after half and a year, because I didn't feel any better and my back bones was more worse.

Few years ago, I found out that a girl with scoliosis was cure by Yoga on Google. It's was like a big huge hope to me and I start imaging when my back bones straighten I will change my whole wardrobe, and....I can start whole new life again!

So now I'm doing Yoga every day and planning to go to the gym soon. I believe that one day my back bones will straighten up again and I can wear the beautiful dresses like the other girls.

Fighting and Never Give Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Hacktivist Launches Street Library